Napa Valley’s BottleRock Festival may be sold out, but you can still enjoy concerts!
BottleRock Napa Valley, presented by JaM Cellars, has sold out all passes to the festival’s sixth installment on May 25 – 27, 2018 in downtown Napa. For those who may have missed out on purchasing passes to the festival, BottleRock Presents is offering a series of concerts and festival Aftershows in Napa, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Berkeley. Featuring many of the 2018 BottleRock Napa Valley musical artists and other special guests, these intimate performances take place April 27 and 28 and May 24 through 29.
- Watsky at Ace of Spades, Sacramento
- Jukebox the Ghost with special guest The Greeting Committee at August Hall, San Francisco
- 4th Annual “Vines & Vibes” with Michael Franti & Friends at the Archer Hotel Rooftop Bar, Napa
- Bomba Estéreo at August Hall, San Francisco
- Tank and The Bangas at The Fillmore, San Francisco
- Bleachers with special guest Welshly Arms at JaM Cellars Ballroom, Napa
- The Districts with special guest Anchor + Bell at Silo’s, Napa
- Magic Giant at The Chapel, San Francisco
- Oh Wonder at August Hall, San Francisco
- Lake Street Dive at The Fillmore, San Francisco
- Thievery Corporation with special guest DJ Aaron Axelsen at JaM Cellars Ballroom, Napa
- Magic Giant with special guest flor at Silo’s, Napa
- The Revivalists at The Masonic, San Francisco
- Shakey Graves at August Hall, San Francisco
- Natalia Lafourcade at UC Theater, Berkeley
Infused with music, wine, food and brew, BottleRock Napa Valley brings together the world’s top musicians, chefs, vintners and celebrities. This year’s musical performers include Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and more than 80 additional bands on five music stages.